Sunday, January 11, 2009

How You Know Your Husband Loves You: 4

Your birthday present is a week-long trip to the beautiful beaches of Puerto Rico!


When we were nearing the end of 2008 I was enjoying the last few months as a twenty-something. On 10 January I turned 30. That's right folks...I'm all grown up now.

Now, there are some small things that end up meaning a whole lot to me and then there are some big things that just never phase me. This birthday was not really a huge deal to me. Probably because I've felt like I was 40 at age 18 and have been slowly working on growing younger every year since then. Anyway, when George told me that he had booked a week-long trip to sunny, warm Puerto Rico right smack-dab in the middle of the Pennsylvania's winter I was..um...shocked.

We've finished packing and are flying out in the morning. Hope you have a wonderful week...I know I will.

No comments: