Elizabeth Pantley's books for parents are as close to a user’s manual as there is. The “No-Cry” books offer remarkably clear and practical advice. This latest book in the series addresses an issue we have all faced and many struggled with: helping our children to nap.
"Easy naptime solutions that really work--without any tears."
Kathy Lynn, President, Parenting Today
"Naps: Children need them. Parents want them. Here are the tools to make them happen."
Maureen A. Doolan Boyle, Executive Director, MOST (Mothers of Supertwins), Inc.
Does your child:
- nap only in your arms, a sling, a swing, or the car?
- require elaborate rituals before sleeping?
- get fussy, act cranky, or have tantrums due to lack of sleep?
- take very short naps--or none at all?
- Convince any child to nap every day
- Effortlessly settle your child for naptime in his or her own bed
- Turn short, fitful naps into long, peaceful ones
- Establish a nap schedule that works for you and your child
- Easily adapt nap routines to your child's developing needs
- Confidently deal with sudden changes, nap strikes, and travel