Wednesday, February 11, 2009

To The Love of My Life


George,

The remainder of the week will prove to be filled with moving boxes, things we haven't seen in a few years, rushed lunches and dinners, hurried evenings of activities and a few "drive by kisses"...but I wanted to let you know what an important part of my life you are.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't fall in love with you all over again. I could have never imagined such a deep spiritual connection I would share with you. You are so much more than the "man of my dreams." Our love and our life have far surpassed the dreams of a young, innocent girl.

Whatever life brings we can handle it together. With a foundation of love, trust and understanding and the commitment to spend the rest of our lives laughing together we can overcome the challenges of this crazy life.


I reject the idea of having one day a year to profess one's love for their partner, and prefer to tell you in words and show you in actions everyday of the year. I guess pregnancy is making me all mushy on the inside and I feel a duty to exclaim that I love you so much it makes my heart hurt and that I'd marry you all over again and again and again....


Love Serenade
The Waifs
When the night-time comes you can hear
My heart calling
Calling out to you my one true love
Thinking about you all of the while
Thinking about you its making me smile
Honey Im sitting on top of the world just
Thinking about you

In the morning light that's when I'm feeling right
Another day come, another day go, another day closer till I make you my own
Honey Im siting on top of the world
Just thinking about you

I wouldn't say it if it wasnt true
Honey I'm in love with you
I'm going to show you what I can do

Come over here you've gotta be told,
My love for you is out of control
Honey I am sitting on top of the world,
Just thinking about you girl
Im going to show you how much I care,
Marry you and take you away some where
Sit back in a rocking chair and rock all day with you my dear

Cause I love you, I love you I love you I love you

Your adoring wife,
Nik

ps. I love the shit out of you :)

1 comment:

K Powers said...

Awwww. Ball is in your court, Snake. I'm thinkin' the usual Whitman's Sampler might not get it done this year.