Friday, May 11, 2007

The Pea Has Sprouted!

I wanted to let everyone know that Sophia Elizabeth Schwartz was born
happily in our home on 10 May 2007 at 1:09pm. She is a healthy 9 lbs
and is 22 inches long (Which I hear beat both her Mom and Dad's birth
weight and length!!)

We're both recovering well and George received the news shortly after
Soph was born. I have been restricted to the second floor of the house
because of some sutures, but being waited on isn't so bad :) My
friend Kate was here to coach me on throughout the entire journey and
we will be forever in her, and my amazing midwives debt. It was a
life changing experience for all of us.

We took lots of pictures and I'll send some out after a few hours of
rest. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers along the way. We
couldn't have asked for a more easeful, peaceful delivery.

No comments: