Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Eat, Sleep, Burp....Eat, Sleep, Burp....

We're all doing well in the Schwartz house. Everyone is eating and sleeping well. Surprisingly well for having a newborn in the house! During naps I've even managed to squeeze in some housework and some sewing.

Soph had her photos taken by the most wonderful photographer. Michele of Beautiful Babies and More took my pregnancy shots (which were going to be a surprise for Geo...but I just can't keep a secret!!!) which were spectacular. She came to the house and really made me feel comfortable. Pregnancy is such an amazing time and having the most beautiful photos to document that time is a blessing. So, last week Michelle came back to the house and took pics of the babe. There are two "sneak peak" pics on her blog. They look amazing! Much better than the 300 pictures that I've taken with my Nikon Coolpix 3100!

I just can't help myself. I don't want to be one of those crazy moms that can only talk about their child...and posts daily pics of them on the internet....but I think I'll work on that later :)
The Pea LOVES the car! As soon as the key hits the ignition she's off playing in dreamland. And now that I've rigged the seat so that it is reclined, she doesn't wake up with a sore neck. Yesterday was her very first bath. She seemed to enjoy it. No red face...no screaming. She just wiggled around a bit.

No comments: