Monday, April 30, 2007

Still Pregnant :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that we're still pregnant (despite hearing from everyone...including the proud Dad... that I appear to be ready to BUST!)

I've finished my days of work and am just settling into the house until the big day. I haven't experienced the "nesting" insanity that I've heard and read about. Evidently there are ladies that start washing walls and scrubbing all the crevices of the house with toothbrushes. I think kids should experience lots of dirt! Haha.

So, things are still going well. George and I still have regular communication. I am, however, experiencing difficulties dialing his international cell phone. Who would have thought placing a phone call could be so difficult! ATT=Evil.

He and the guys are preparing for a small move in the near future. He's assured me that, as of now, this will not effect his mailing address or contact info. So, feel free to continue sending letters, etc.

Hope you're enjoying the sun!

No comments: