Monday, September 6, 2010

First...Begin with a Firm Commitment!

 Commitment means to show loyalty, duty or pledge to something or someone.  These are my two: 

  1. I'd like to take part in the {this moment} Friday posts started by Amanda Soule (I'd actually really appreciate if she'd move in with us and teach me everything she knows....but I'll settle for baby steps:  imitation). 
  2. Regular posts about our Harvest Time homeschooling adventures.  Soph is 3 and has the brain of a adult.  Seriously, I think she just might be smarter than me.  She reads every single day.  She dives head first into anything that she's interested in and it has become clear that we need a little more rhythm in our life.  So, I'm using the Harvest Time curriculum from Wee Folk Art as a foundation for our homeschooling preschool adventure.  I've added several additional enrichment books to the list because I don't think that she'll be satisfied with one primary (fiction) and one enrichment (non-fiction) book.  This is our experiment and I'm inviting you to join us! 

    No comments: